The Olympia Planning Commission meeting on August 15 will include the following topics:
- Briefing and Hearing on the 2012 Capital Facilities Plan;
- Public Hearing on the Annual Comprehensive Plan Amendments (not to be confused with the comprehensive plan Update);
- Shoreline Master Program Update deliberations.
On August 29, the topics covered will be:
- Deliberations on the Annual Comprehensive Plan Amendments;
- Deliberations Electronic Sign Code Amendment, this will be a quasi-judicial decision-making process the recommended policy formulation for which will be forwarded to the city council for approval or rejection;
- Deliberations for the Shoreline Master Program.
“Deliberations” are the decision-making process that the commission undertakes following the briefing (generally by city planning department staff) and a public hearing.
All meetings are usually held at city hall at 6:30. Signs on the spot will point you to the room.